Renaissance Phoenix Downtown
Phoenix, AZ 85004, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 518 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Phoenix.
Hotel AmenitiesBe sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
DiningGrab a bite at Dust Cutter, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. To-go breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Phoenix? This hotel has facilities measuring 51085 square feet (4745.95 square meters), including conference space. Limited parking is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Phoenix, just a 4-minute walk from Phoenix Suns Arena and 5 minutes by foot from Phoenix Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Chase Field and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Arizona State University - Downtown Phoenix.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Fitness facilities
- Pool hoist on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Covered parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 4746
- Number of meeting rooms - 22
- Mountain biking nearby
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Pool umbrellas
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 51085
- Banquet hall
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor furniture
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).