DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego Downtown
San Diego, CA 92101, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 333 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in San Diego.
Hotel AmenitiesDon't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a banquet hall.
DiningGrab a bite to eat at Ariana Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
LocationIn the heart of San Diego, DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego Downtown is within a 5-minute drive of Balboa Park and USS Midway Museum. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from San Diego Convention Center and 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from San Diego Zoo.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Banquet hall
- Vending machine
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).