San Francisco, CA 94108, US
About This PropertyStay in one of 140 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in San Francisco.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including concierge services and a fireplace in the lobby.
DiningTake advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in San Francisco? This hotel has facilities measuring 500 square feet (46 square meters), including conference space.
LocationWith a stay at Hotel Triton, you'll be centrally located in San Francisco, just a 5-minute walk from 555 California Street and 9 minutes by foot from San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Moscone Convention Center and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from SHN Curran Theatre.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Handrails in stairways
- Fitness facilities
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Food and water bowls
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 46
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 500
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).