Make yourself at home in one of the 191 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and Smart televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite to eat at the Hedy's Rooftop, a bar/lounge where you can take in the pool view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Washington? This hotel has facilities measuring 3726 square feet (346 square meters), including conference space.
A stay at Hotel Zena places you in the heart of Washington, within a 15-minute walk of White House and Walter E. Washington Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from CityCenterDC and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Warner Theatre.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Conference space
- Electric car charging station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Computer station
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Conference space size (meters) - 346
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 3726
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby