Ambassador Chicago, part of JdV by Hyatt
Chicago, IL 60610, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 285 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Chicago.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this hotel include wedding services and a fireplace in the lobby.
DiningEnjoy American cuisine at Our Restaurant, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Planning an event in Chicago? This hotel has facilities measuring 8600 square feet (799 square meters), including conference space.
LocationYou'll be centrally located in Chicago with a stay at Ambassador Chicago, part of JdV by Hyatt, within a 15-minute walk of Chicago History Museum and 900 North Michigan Shops. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from North Avenue Beach and 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Express check-in
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 799
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 8600
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).