Residence Inn Marriott Moline
Moline, IL 61265, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Moline.
Hotel AmenitiesEnjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and barbecue grills.
DiningGrab a bite from the snack bar/deli serving guests of Residence Inn Marriott Moline. Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Moline? This hotel has facilities measuring 530 square feet (49 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
LocationLocated in Moline, Residence Inn Marriott Moline is within a 15-minute drive of Augustana College and TaxSlayer Center. This hotel is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Rhythm City Casino and 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from Deere and Company World Headquarters.
Features and Amenities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 49
- Free reception
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 530
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- One meeting room
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).