Hyatt Place Boston/Seaport District
Boston, MA 02210, US
About This PropertyStay in one of 297 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, hair dryers, and toothbrushes and toothpaste. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Boston.
Hotel AmenitiesTake in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
DiningA complimentary continental breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Boston? This property has facilities measuring 6724 square feet (625 square meters), including conference space.
LocationWith a stay at Hyatt Place Boston/Seaport District in Boston (Seaport District), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Boston Convention and Exhibition Center and Boston Children's Museum. This property is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Boston Tea Party Ship and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from New England Aquarium.
Features and Amenities
- Express check-in
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Coworking spaces
- Rooftop terrace
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Free breakfast
- Covered parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 625
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 6724
- Fully fenced
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Outdoor furniture
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).