Aloft Detroit at The David Whitney
Detroit, MI 48226, US
About This PropertyStay in one of 136 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Detroit.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
DiningSatisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
LocationWith a stay at Aloft Detroit at The David Whitney in Detroit (Downtown Detroit), you'll be steps from Detroit Opera House and 4 minutes by foot from Fox Theatre. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Ford Field and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Comerica Park.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Food and water bowls
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).