Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville
Roseville, MI 48066, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and microwaves.
Studio, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking (non refundable)
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Towels provided
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Housekeeping on request
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
LocationLocated in Roseville, Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville is a 2-minute drive from Jawor's Golf Center and 5 minutes from Lake Saint Clair. This hotel is 15.4 mi (24.9 km) from Royal Oak Music Theatre and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from St. John Providence Health System.
Features and Amenities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Smoke-free property
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).