Canopy by Hilton Minneapolis Mill District
Minneapolis, MN 55415, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 183 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Your memory foam bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Minneapolis.
Hotel AmenitiesEnjoy the recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
DiningGrab a bite to eat at Umbra, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Canopy by Hilton Minneapolis Mill District, you'll be centrally located in Minneapolis, just a 5-minute walk from Guthrie Theater and 8 minutes by foot from U.S. Bank Stadium. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Nicollet Mall and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from University of Minnesota-Minneapolis.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Stair-free path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Secured parking
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Distance from property (ft) - 0
- Luggage storage
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).