Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot
Minneapolis, MN 55401, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 335 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and Smart televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Minneapolis.
Hotel AmenitiesDon't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
DiningSatisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Milwaukee Road, a restaurant which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, The Depot, you'll be centrally located in Minneapolis, within a 10-minute walk of Mill Ruins Park and Guthrie Theater. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Saint Anthony Falls and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Stone Arch Bridge.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- Stair-free path to entrance
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Swimming pool
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Couples/private dining
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Electric car charging station
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Banquet hall
- Reception hall
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).