Motel 6 Kalispell, MT
Kalispell, MT 59901, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 114 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations are provided.
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Free WiFi
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower/tub combination
- Free local calls
- Bedsheets provided
- Private bathroom
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cable TV service
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Hotel AmenitiesMake use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Motel 6 Kalispell, MT in Kalispell, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Flathead Lake and Hockaday Museum of Art. This motel is 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Museum at Central School and 1.3 mi (2.2 km) from Conrad Mansion Museum.
Features and Amenities
- Laundry facilities
- Vending machine
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Designated smoking areas
- 24-hour front desk
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).