Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Midtown West
New York, NY 10001, US
About This PropertyStay in one of 399 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in New York.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
DiningYou can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Midtown West, or stop in at the grocery/convenience store. To-go breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events.
LocationWith a stay at Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Midtown West, you'll be centrally located in New York, within a 10-minute walk of Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and Hudson River Park. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Madison Square Garden and 1 mi (1.5 km) from Empire State Building.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- 24-hour front desk
- Grocery/convenience store
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Distance from property (miles) - 0.5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Braille or raised signage
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
Explore New York
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).