Wayne on Main
Honesdale, PA 18431, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, and housekeeping is provided daily.
- No rollaway/extra beds
- Free WiFi
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Daily housekeeping
- Guidebooks or recommendations
- Linens provided
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector and a smoke detector
Hotel AmenitiesTake in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.
DiningA complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
Business AmenitiesFree self parking is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Wayne on Main in Honesdale, you'll be a 5-minute walk from Wayne Memorial Hospital and 10 minutes by foot from Wayne County Courthouse. This bed & breakfast is 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from Lake Wallenpaupack and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Wayne County Historical Society Museum.
Features and Amenities
- Free breakfast
- Picnic area
- Wheelchair accessible – no
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).