Aloft Nashville West End
Nashville, TN 37203, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 139 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Nashville.
Hotel AmenitiesEnjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace.
DiningYou can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Aloft Nashville West End, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Nashville? This hotel has 2000 square feet (186 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Aloft Nashville West End, you'll be centrally located in Nashville, steps from Nashville Broadway and 6 minutes by foot from Vanderbilt University. This hotel is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Bridgestone Arena and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Ryman Auditorium.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Well-lit path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 186
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2000
- Snack bar/deli
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Roll-in shower
- One meeting room
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).