BentoLiving Chestnut Hill
Nashville, TN 37210, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 89 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. 49-inch Smart televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Nashville.
Hotel AmenitiesTake in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this aparthotel include shopping on site, wedding services, and barbecue grills.
DiningGrab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of BentoLiving Chestnut Hill.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Nashville? This aparthotel has 200 square feet (19 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at BentoLiving Chestnut Hill in Nashville (South Nashville), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Bridgestone Arena and Belmont University. This 4-star aparthotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Music City Center and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Nashville Broadway.
Features and Amenities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Water dispenser
- Designer stores on site
- Handrails in stairways
- Rooftop terrace
- Well-lit path to entrance
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Grocery/convenience store
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 19
- Proposal/romance packages available
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 200
- Shared microwave
- Shopping on site
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- One meeting room
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wedding services
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Outdoor furniture
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).