Nashville, TN 37219, US
About This PropertyMake yourself at home in one of the 168 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and Smart televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Nashville.
Hotel AmenitiesTake advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include shopping on site, wedding services, and a reception hall.
DiningGrab dinner at Stateside Kitchen, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 5 bars/lounges. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events.
LocationWith a stay at Dream Nashville, you'll be centrally located in Nashville, steps from Nashville Broadway and 5 minutes by foot from Ryman Auditorium. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Nashville Municipal Auditorium and 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Johnny Cash Museum.
Features and Amenities
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Handrails in stairways
- Number of bars/lounges - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Reception hall
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- Wedding services
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- Multilingual staff
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).