Residence Inn Houston Sugar Land/Stafford
Stafford, TX 77477, US
About This PropertyTreat yourself to a stay in one of the 78 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Kitchens are outfitted with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Satellite programming along with video-game consoles are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Sorry, there are no rooms for the dates you selected. You can go back to your search for hotels in Stafford.
Hotel AmenitiesEnjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a fireplace in the lobby.
DiningMeet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business AmenitiesFeatured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.
LocationWith a stay at Residence Inn Houston Sugar Land/Stafford in Stafford (The Fountains), you'll be a 5-minute drive from Sugar Land Town Square and 5 minutes from Stafford Centre. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Fort Bend Children's Discovery Center and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Constellation Field.
Features and Amenities
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Picnic area
- Express check-in
- Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- Visual alarms in hallways
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Free grocery shopping service
- Free breakfast
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free reception
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Laundry facilities
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- One meeting room
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Braille or raised signage
- Tennis on site
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wheelchair-accessible pool
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- Free newspapers in lobby
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets has been around since 2003, and we’re recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
What you see is what you pay, with no booking fees added to our great low rates!
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).