Delta Hotels by Marriott Burnaby Conference Centre
4331 Dominion Street
Burnaby, BC 1C7, CA
Burnaby, BC 1C7, CA
Delta Hotels by Marriott Burnaby Conference Centre is pet friendly. Pet fee is CAD $35 every five nights. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 23 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $182/night
About This Property
Next to the Grand Villa Casino, this Burnaby hotel offers free WiFi in all areas. All guestrooms offer a 55" flat-screen TV with HD film options. Guests will also appreciate spacious work desks, as well as in-room coffee and tea. A private bathroom includes a shower, free toiletries, and bathrobes. For on-site dining, Atlas Steak + Fish serves a modern twist on the iconic North American steakhouse. For breakfast, Villa Bistro offers a modern North American twist on the classic Provencal Bistro. A fitness center and a business center provides guests with additional convenience. Free parking is available on-site. Metrotown Mall is 2.7 mi away from the property. Vancouver city center is a 7.5 mi drive away.
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, City view (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen, City view (non-refundable)
Guest room, King, Skyline view (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, Skyline view, Balcony (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Car Hire
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee House On Site
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Key Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Street Parking
- Trouser Press
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Staff were excellent ... hotel is convenient and parking is free and plentiful Nice room with window that opens for fresh air.
Negatives: a little dusty in the room. Ice machine under maintenance so took an hour to have ice delivered.
Always a sure bet for...
Positives: Loved having the casino in the hotel but I was too tired to really enjoy the experience.
Negatives: If the hotel was closer to the airport. No shuttle service
Too quick arrived at 10...
Positives: Very inviting,friendly staff and many fine restaurants
Negatives: the heat fan in room was too loud…..couldn’t sleep…..won’t recommend to anyone.
Positives: room was good, not a bad location, free parking, great housekeeping staff
Negatives: little choice for food options. over priced for quality of facility
Positives: location, free parking, easy access to freeway, spacious room, good breakfast, friendly staff
Negatives: no magnifying mirror in the bathroom
the hotel room was clean...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).