Delta Hotels by Marriott Kamloops
540 Victoria Street
Kamloops, BC 2B2, CA
Kamloops, BC 2B2, CA
Pet guests are welcome at Delta Hotels by Marriott Kamloops. Pet fee is CAD $50 per stay. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 45 kg. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
Book Now from $116/night
About This Property
Featuring an rooftop outdoor pool, bar, and hot tub, Delta Hotels Kamloops offers modern rooms with free WiFi, a restaurant and a full-service business center. A view of the mountains is enjoyed from the shared terrace. Delta Hotels Kamloops features a 55-inch flat-screen Smart TV in every nonsmoking guest room. Rooms also provide a coffee maker with free coffee and tea as well as a lounge chair. Select suites offer a sofa seating area. Cordo Resto + Bar at the Delta Hotels Kamloops features seasonally-inspired cuisine for breakfast. Room service is also available. Guests can enjoy a 24-hour fitness room with free weights, cardio machines, and towels. Valet parking is available on site. Riverside Park is 10 minutes' walk from the hotel.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Larger Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Larger Guest room, 1 King, City view, Top floor (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Coffee House On Site
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Kid Meals
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Packed Lunches
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Rooftop Pool
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Ski Storage
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Sun Umbrellas
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: very clean and modern, great staff
Great spot in central Kamloops...
Positives: Underground parking during the cold snap
Negatives: We had an issue first visit but was resolved very promptly…so can’t fault the hotel staff for that.
very modern and tidy facility.
Positives: Great location, helpful staff, very clean room.
Positives: Hot tub
Negatives: King room was smaller than I thought. Also no locking bathroom door or fan
Positives: location and comfort great staff
Negatives: was quite audible hum when external aircon plant cut in
clean, great location and very...
Positives: The room was clean and comfortable, and the rooftop hot tub is an added bonus! This hotel is in a great downtown location with secure underground parking available.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).