Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort
1310 Water Street
Kelowna, BC , CA
Kelowna, BC , CA
Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. The pet fee is CAD $60 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 23 kg. *
Book Now from $409/night
About This Property
This resort hotel is located on Okanagan Lake and surrounded by mountains. The Kelowna Art Gallery is 66 feet away. A restaurant is located on the lakefront patio. All air-conditioned guest rooms have a cable TV. An iHome audio system, coffee maker and mini refrigerator are provided. OAK + CRU Social Kitchen & Wine Bar is open daily and features craft cocktails and exclusively Okanagan Wine List. Additional recreational facilities at the Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort include hot tubs, indoor and outdoor pools, spa and fitness center. Enjoy biking, hiking, kayaking or skiing on Okanagan Lake. The property offers outdoor terraces and a ballroom, catering and event planning services. Kelowna Golf & Country Club is just 7 minutes' drive away. Orchard Park Shopping Center is only 3.1 mi away.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, Lake view (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen, Lake view (refundable)
Larger Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed, City view (refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, Lake view, High floor (refundable)
1 Bedroom Condominium, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
Grand Okanagan, 2 Bedroom Condominium, City view, Balcony (refundable)
Grand Okanagan, 2 Bedroom Residence, Lake view, Fireplace (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To Spa
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional Charge)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alarm Clock
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Parking
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Internet Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Massage Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room And Suites Access Through Exterior Corridor
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (additional Charge)
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Super professional accessible friendly staff at all levels
Gorgeous views, super clean, super...
good hotel and enjoyed stay....
Negatives: We had to leave a day early as my wife became sick. I asked them to reimburse for the one and said they couldn’t they said they couldn’t it was up to Booking.Com. Can you please reimburse for the night that we lost. Thanks Tom Innes
Positives: Location was good and the casino was good
Negatives: Not happy with the room considering what it cost to stay here
Positives: The location was great! Our room had an amazing view of the lake.
Negatives: The restaurant was overpriced and the quality of the food did not meet expectations.
Overall, very relaxing.
Positives: Breakfast and food was good.
Negatives: The rooms didn't have a fridge or a micro wave. Not enough towels.
Positives: Bed was comfortable, pool was great.
Negatives: Very expensive. You could spend half the price and have just as comfortable a time at other hotels in kelowna.
Enjoyable but very expensive.
Positives: breakfast was good.
Was convenient to Prospera Place....
Positives: The staff were phenomenal, the restaurant , Oak & Cru was excellent service, we just had drinks in the bar. The newly renovated rooms were nice.
Negatives: The pool and area needs updating, it is very tired looking. The north (I think north as it it the entrance close to the residences and parking lot), was VERY dirty, the sidewalk had overflowed garbage cans and garbage spilled everywhere, could have been much cleaner. This was our main entrance as we parked in the parkade and it was disgusting to walk in this way each day.
Thank you for the stay...
Positives: location was ideal
Negatives: staff escorted guests into our room while we were in there with the door locked and house keeping came really early and woke us up.
although our experience wasn’t great...
Positives: It was clean and they were able to give us a room on the highest floor for the view
Very nice night away for...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).