Delta Hotels by Marriott Saint John
39 King Street
Saint John, NB 4W3, CA
Saint John, NB 4W3, CA
Delta Hotels by Marriott Saint John is pet friendly. The pet fee is CAD $35 every five nights. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby.
Book Now from $156/night
About This Property
Located in uptown Saint John, this 4-star hotel is above the Brunswick Square shopping complex. It offers an indoor pool, modern guest rooms with free WiFi and a restaurant. Guest rooms at the Delta Hotels Saint John feature a 32-inch flat-screen TV. They also include a small fridge. The Delta Hotels Saint John's free health club includes a hot tub, gym and change rooms with showers. Laundry and dry cleaning services are available. The on-site Mix Resto/Bar serves local cuisine from the Atlantic Region and overlooks the Bay of Fundy.
Guest room, 1 Queen (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Larger Guest room, 2 Queen, Harbor view (refundable)
Larger Guest room, 1 King, Harbor view (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Parking
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Heating In Public Area
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Great location and safe area.
Negatives: price didn’t match value. $350 was hard to justify.
Great location to all shops...
Positives: customer service was amazing!
was an amazing time with...
Positives: Staff were friendly and helpful.
Negatives: Beware - if you use booking.com to book this hotel the CAA discount will not be available to you.
OK Hotel- CAA discount can't...
Positives: The location was perfect and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room was large, modern and comfortable.
Negatives: The risotto was very strange and actually left me feeling rather unwell. And at about 7.00am there was an incredibly loud noise coming from somewhere outside our windows. Fortunately it only lasted about 30 minutes. But the hotel itself was fine.
Positives: Was great but I preferred to added to room price
Negatives: Parking and complicated entrance
Positives: This hotel is located nicely in the downtown area of St. John within walking distance to plenty of restaurants and bars. The hotel has convenient access to the motorway to get around the area.
Negatives: The rooms seemed dated but comfortable.
Positives: Loved the central location and how it was connected to other buildings by pedways. It was modern and clean.
Negatives: Having to pay for parking was a bit annoying considering the cost we were already paying for the room.
Great location, clean and modern.
Positives: Room was very comfortable and clean. Facilities ie pool/hot tub require a bit more attention (increase frequent cleaning).
Room was comfortable and had...
Positives: Nice and clean
Negatives: the parking space was a little confusing, but not a big deal
we had an excellent time...
Negatives: mouse in every floor!!!!!
the worst experience 1st day...
Positives: Near the event which was convenient
Negatives: Government rate should make it cheaper
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).