Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth
240 Brownlow Avenue
Halifax, NS 1X6, CA
Halifax, NS 1X6, CA
Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth is pet friendly. Pet fee is CAD $35 per week. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 30 kg. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $152/night
About This Property
Located at the entrance of the Burnside Business Park in Dartmouth, the rooms and suites at Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth showcase modern design and WiFi access. Upscale showers, Delta bathrobes and complimentary bottled water are also included in the rooms. Guests have access to an in-room entertainment system with Netflix. A mini-fridge, Starbucks® coffee and Tazo® teas are provided. The fitness and wellness center features a 108 foot water slide, pool, hot tub, sauna and splashpad. After their day, guests can relax over a pint of craft beer in the Pitch and Pivot Social Room, or allow the sommelier to select a perfect wine pairing for their chef-prepared dinner. Starbucks and Grab & Go food options are located in the lobby. Delta Hotels by Marriott Dartmouth is a 15-minute drive to Robert L. Stanfield International Airport and a 5-minute drive to Mic Mac Mall, Atlantic Canada's largest shopping center. Dartmouth Crossing is also a 5-minute drive away.
Guest room, 2 Queen (refundable)
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Dry Cleaning
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Fitness/spa Locker Rooms
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Spa And Wellness Centre
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Swimming Pool
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Water Slide
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: It was very good.
Positives: it is always so clean and welcoming on entering. the whole property is spotless . staff are obviously proud of it and do a great job
Negatives: couldn’t find fault
wonderful spot for a family...
Positives: Fun water slide for kids, no real swim area , fun splash pad for little ones, small but nice hot tub.
Negatives: Only 2 sets of towels for family of 4. Only 1 coffee for a 4 person room. Felt like the hotel was trying to be cheap. Room air was very dry.
Positives: Beautiful room and shower
Negatives: Late at night door slamming was anointing but not the fault of the hotel but the guests
Positives: It was very comfortable, nice space, great shower.
I recommend it to my...
Positives: Room was comfy, front desk staff were pleasant. One waitress was amazing (short spikey hair) on 02/19/2023 for supper.
Negatives: Room wasn't ready until 6pm,with two small children. No pool towels. Cold kids. Also poor restaurant service 02/20/2023 lunch. Group of 8 and meals came out 2 at a time with 5-10 minutes in between. We didn't eat together.
Overall, okay. Kids loved it....
Negatives: Would have been nice if breakfast was included
Positives: Didn’t have the breakfast
Enjoyed our stay would stay...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).