Delta Hotels by Marriott Guelph Conference Centre
50 Stone Road West
Guelph, ON 0A9, CA
Guelph, ON 0A9, CA
Delta Hotels by Marriott Guelph Conference Centre welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. The pet fee is CAD $75 per pet, per week. Pet weight limit is 23 kg. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property. Treats provided.
Book Now from $154/night
About This Property
Located at the corner of Stone Road and Gordon Street, this Guelph, Ontario hotel is located across the street from the University of Guelph, minutes from shopping and local businesses.
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
One Bedroom, 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (additional Charge)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Car Hire
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Kid Meals
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: check in and check out fast and efficient room clean, towels and bed excellent staff at front desk offered to bring my food up to my room at 9:00pm Saturday restaurant staff brought my food to my room
Negatives: in lobby asked for a coffee at 12:10 pm person said ok begrudgingly and when I asked for a yogurt gave me a stern lecture how the close at 12 noon on Sundays after I just paid for 2 nights, food etc and had all our students stay at the delta
Everything great until exiting
Negatives: The towers on the roof! I don’t like when buildings draw EMF for profit. It puts customers at risk.
Lovely, remove towers off of...
Positives: The room was large, with a neat, small little kitchenette. The two tvs were an added bonus for watching different programs.
Negatives: I didn't like that the complimentary breakfast was just Starbucks. I was hoping for an actual breakfast from the restaurant.
Positives: Staff was helpful and friendly. Very clean and quiet. Good location
Positives: staffs were very nice and i like the bar on the first floor.
Negatives: the heater in my room was noisy. I woke up multiple times because of the sound.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).