Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Airport
17 Reading Court
Toronto, ON 7K7, CA
Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Airport welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. The pet fee is CAD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 23 kg. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets are allowed to be unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located 10 minutes’ drive from Toronto Pearson International Airport, this Toronto hotel features suites with a fully equipped kitchen. It also features an indoor pool. Guest suites at the Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Airport are furnished with a separate living room and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Each kitchen includes a full refrigerator, dishwasher and oven. Toronto Airport Residence Inn offers a buffet breakfast and local restaurant dinner delivery. It also has an on-site fitness center. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and on-site parking is available with surcharge. Downtown Toronto and the CN Tower are within 20 minutes’ drive of Residence Inn by Marriott Toronto Airport. Centennial Park and Royal Woodbine Golf Club are a 10 minutes’ drive away.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King or 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King or 1 Queen, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 3
- The pet fee is CAD $100 per stay.
2 Bedroom Suite (non-refundable)
- 2 Bedroom Suite - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Full Kitchen, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
- The pet fee is CAD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course (within 3 Km)
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Indoor Pool (all Year)
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Security Alarm
- Shallow End
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Soundproof Rooms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Big room comfy bed
Liked all except receptionist actions
We booked this hotel ftom 21st Oct to 27th Oct.for7 nights. During check in, receptionist said we need to pay CAD1900. But as per the invoice it is CAD1516. Then she said ok. But due to Sri Lankan banks credit card limits, we asked her to do split transactions. But when we arrive on 25th to our room, room was locked. We were very tired and frustrated. Once we went back and check with the receptionist, she said we need to pay for today, if want to stay. That was very rude for anybody. And they never informed us earlier. Once the payment done we could enter to the room. And after full payment they keep extra CAD50 without informing us. Once we asked they clarify.
After check out, they said CAD50 will be refunded. But so far nothing refunded.
Rude behavior of Receptionist
The room was very clean, comfortable, Breakfast was ok but not exceptional. Most of the staff where great. The guy at the front desk Saturday, Sunday dayshift was not very nice. He wouldn't let my sister that had fallen at the airport and hit her head entered the room early, he asked her to pay $150 for the extra 2 hours, she sat in the lobby When he left the girl let her in. I have never had that happen with a Meriotte Inn before. I say shame on him.
The way the weekend day staff (guy) treated my sister.
Breakfast was tasty. Location is good.
Shuttle service would be helpful as taxis are quite expensive.
Mattresses are too soft. Needed one with more support.
On my next trip, I'm...
Airport shuttle for ease of commute is missing. They pay for in and out journey to airport but is no substitute for aiport shuttle, which connects to other public transport as well.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.