Comfort Inn Windsor
2955 Dougall Avenue
Windsor, ON 1S1, CA
Comfort Inn Windsor welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is CAD $30 per night Pet deposit of CAD $200 per week. The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 14 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located just minutes from Windsor city center and near the Detroit-Windsor tunnel, this pet-friendly hotel features convenient amenities and spacious guest rooms near a variety of attractions. Comfort Inn Windsor is near the VIA train station and just a short drive from Detroit Metro International Airport. Attractions such as Windsor's Caesars Casino, Windsor Crossings Outlet Mall and the University of Windsor are just minutes away. Guest rooms offers comfortable amenities such as refrigerators, microwaves and free wireless internet access. After a restful night of sleep, guests will enjoy a free hot breakfast.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Clean clean clean. Could park at door of suite. Easy to load/unload.Quiet.
very good staff.. the place is neat and clean.. it was very comfortable to stay.. breakfast was soooo soooo good.. highly recommend for stay..
better then 5 star hotel
Comfortable. Clean modest
Easy luggage transport. Justin was awesome
Would love to come back
The staff is always pleasant...
There was a good variety of food - which is just as well, because there were several pigs who stuffed themselves on everything, but were really bad when they found something they liked (for example, one herd of pigs obviously liked Danishes, because they all took several and cleaned out the supply in one pass through).
The smell of marijuana wafting through the halls - but it was probably simply still on clothes and bodies (they had probably been smoking outside shortly before coming inside)
COMFORT INN IS USUALLY A...
The breakfast area was very clean. Shower was great with lots of hot water.
Carpets were old and dirty. Room was very small.
A/C was noisy.
It was fine but expensive...
The breakfast was better then expected! I enjoyed the coffee.
It’s difficult to get in the entrance due to traffic
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.