Delta Hotels by Marriott Montreal
475 avenue President Kennedy
Montreal, QC 1J7, CA
Montreal, QC 1J7, CA
Delta Hotels by Marriott Montreal welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. The pet fee is CAD $35 per pet, per week. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 kg. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property. Treats available.
Book Now from $223/night
About This Property
Delta Hotels by Marriott Montreal is within 0.6 mi of the Entertainment District and is next to Sherbrooke Street, lined with museums and shops. It offers a full service spa. Rooms include a desk with connectivity docks, MP3 docking station, free WiFi and flat-screen HD TV. The Delta Montreal is within 5 minutes’ walk of McCord Museum, which features the history of Montreal. Old Montreal, the city's historic district, is less than 1.2 mi away.
Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Guest room, 2 Double (refundable)
Large Guest Room, Deluxe Guest room, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
Deluxe Guest room, 2 Queen, Balcony (refundable)
Club Level, Club lounge access, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Children's Playground
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Internet Access
- Free Internet Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Massage Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Service Available
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Soundproof Rooms Available
- Spa Services
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: great location. near the metro and downtown
Positives: The location was conveniently located in the heart of downtown Montreal and within a 20 min walk to Old Montreal. My kids really enjoyed the pool. We used it every morning and it was not too busy, even during the weekend. A big plus was the full gym with weights and cardio machines. However, the locker rooms were outdated and could use renovation. The room was large and had a nice walk out balcony. The staff was very friendly and helpful at the front desk and pool.
Negatives: The beds were lumpy and not very comfortable. I woke up multiple times during the night.
4 night family stay in...
Positives: location & space
Negatives: A/C & parking
Positives: excellent location for walking around and going to place des arts, vieux-port, etc. easy access to the metro (subway) system. cafe next door (Lancelot) has super good sandwiches and salads, bagels. highly recommended.
Negatives: pool is small and pool hours were not convenient for us.
Excellent location for visiting Montreal!
Positives: the property was not kept well cleaned
Negatives: they had one elevator working. and we had to wait for so lon￼g to get in
Positives: being downtown
Negatives: pool & hot tub not open late
excellent.. will come again for...
Positives: Room was very clean, but dated. Everything in the room worked (the balcony was in poor shape. ). pool area was clean. parking was convenient.
Negatives: Hotel hosts youth sports team. The pool far exceeded capacity both nights we were there. Elementary age children were in the hot tub (up to 12 at one point), despite a rules sign stating no one under 14 yo allowed. Young children pushing random elevator floors and backing up the elevators.
Fine for families with young...
Positives: Room was good. No complaints.
Good times in Montreal!
Positives: it’s clean and convenient to visit downtown Montréal.
Negatives: everything is good except the bath towel which make my skin have some little dot. i think of the chemical using in laundry. I’m stay in floor 5.
it is ok to stay...
Positives: The employees were awesome and the rooms were very clean. Also love the location. I will be back!!
Negatives: Some of the furnishings are starting to show their age
Awsome experience again! will be...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).