Delta Hotels by Marriott Bessborough
601 Spadina Crescent East
Saskatoon, SK 3G8, CA
Saskatoon, SK 3G8, CA
Pet guests are welcome at Delta Hotels by Marriott Bessborough. The pet fee is CAD $35 per pet. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 23 kg. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $132/night
About This Property
Overlooking the river and located in downtown Saskatoon, Delta Hotels by Marriott Bessborough offers free WiFi. All rooms offer a flat-screen TV, and a seating area. Select rooms include a SmartDesk work area. The Garden Court Cafe, open for breakfast, serves regional dishes in a relaxed setting. In the evening, guests can enjoy a drink in Stovin's Lounge. Guests can also relax on the large patio or workout in the fitness center with up-to-date strength and cardiovascular equipment. After a busy day, guests can relax with a massage in the health club.
Guest room, 1 Queen, City view (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Double, City view (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, City view (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 4:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Public Restrooms
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To Spa
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Assistive Listening Devices Provided For Meetings Available
- Audible Alarm
- BBQ Facilities
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Car Rental Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Currency Exchange Service
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fitness Center
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift/souvenir Shop
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hot Tub/Whirlpool
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Massage Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Recreational Features
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Pool With View
- Poolside Bar
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Restaurant (special Diets Available)
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Shops On Site
- Smoke Alarms
- Spa Services
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Ticket Services
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: Location was perfect
Negatives: I did hear my neighbor thru the adjoining door.
Positives: the bar/restaurant was surprisingly awesome
Negatives: got a ticket for “breakfast” with membership and it was a smoothie. I’m not a fan
Positives: Location is beautiful.building is wonderful.
Negatives: A band performing one floor below us was loud and kept us awake until midnight.
Basically twice as expensive as...
Positives: We booked the hotel for the downtown location everything we wanted to do was in walking distance
Positives: Location and hotel never disappoint.. staff was fabulous! Didn’t stay long enough .. will have to go back for a personal trip..
Positives: Never had breakfast, location was out of the way but i didn't mind .
Negatives: As I was leaving for the day I informed the maid and asked her to fix up the room and restock the toilet paper , she didn't . I had to go ask for some at the front desk which was a bit embarrassing.
I liked the stay there...
Positives: very friendly staff, very clean hotel, great restaurant
Negatives: Chose to not have housecleaning during my stay but couldn't seem to get in room coffee for 2nd & 3rd day, Even though I asked at the desk and was told it would be delivered to my room, I never received it. Onsite parking is very limited.
Positives: The view of the river was wonderful! We enjoyed the historical aspect of the property. We really liked walking around and exploring. The staff was helpful and helped my husband deliver a gift to our room.
Negatives: The property is old and so certain things are expected and understandable. We were woken in the middle of the night to a very strange rumbling sound coming from our heat vent. Not sure what the issue was. Our room was cold and drafty. The pool area was neat - a little old looking and we noticed cracks in tile and grout that looked green. We were disappointed that the wet sauna was closed. But, the most disappointing thing was the parking. It was very expensive! For one night we spent $44 for parking.
You don't really get what...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).