Aloft Birmingham Soho Square
1903 29th Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35209, US
Aloft Birmingham Soho Square is pet friendly. Pets stay free! The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
In Birmingham, Alabama, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and 3 on-site restaurants. It has rooms with free Wi-Fi access. A refrigerator and coffee machine are included in each room at Aloft Birmingham Soho Square. A flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station are also included. Each bathroom has a hairdryer and free toiletries. A fitness center and business center are accessible to guests at this Birmingham Aloft hotel. Other facilities include a game room, a gift shop, and meeting facilities. Free parking and a 24-hour front desk are available. Michaels Steak and Seafood Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner each day. It serves American fare and seafood. W XYZ Bar serves snacks and drinks, and Re:Fuel offers 24-hour access to sit-down meals. Birmingham Zoo and Birmingham Botanical Gardens are about 2 miles from this hotel. Guests are an 11-minute drive from Birmingham Shuttlesworth International Airport.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 2
Aloft, Larger Guest room, 2 Queen, City view, Corner room (non-refundable)
- Aloft, Larger Guest room, 2 Queen, City view, Corner room - Free WIFI, Free Parking, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 4
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Adjustable Height Hand-held Shower Wand Available
- Airport Shuttle
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Rental
- Car Rental Available
- Coffee Shop
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Game Room
- Golf Course
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Private Check-in/check-out
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
Several restaurant's within walking distance, clean, nice mattress, refrigerator in the room, quiet. No pet cleaning fee and no parking charge, no internet fee are a big plus.
When we checked in there were no luggage carts. My husband searched 45 mins trying to find a cart. He went to every floor and through the two level parking garage. We reported to two staff members they didn't seem to care. We finally used a wheel chair to load up some of our things from the car. Later we saw other guest loading up the wheelchair to bring in their items too. The next morning when we checked out their two luggage carts were still missing. The staff member on duty still don't seem worried about it. Obviously a couple of guest kept the carts in their rooms. We felt the staff should have started phoning guest or knocking on doors to try and find the only luggage carts owned by the hotel.
We have stayed at this hotel many times and are typically very happy with it. It is pet friendly. We often drive out of our way just to stay at Aloft for this reason.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.