Residence Inn by Marriott Dothan
186 Hospitality Lane
Dothan, AL 36303, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Dothan welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 100 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
This Dotahn hotel is 1 mile from Kelly Springs Recreation Area and 2 miles from Wiregrass Mall Shopping Center. Guests will enjoy an outdoor pool, business center, and free Wi-Fi. All guest rooms feature a kitchenette and flat-screen cable television. This Alabama Residence Inn also provides a seating area and coffee-making facilities. Guests can work off a few calories in the fitness center or on the tennis court. Residence Inn by Marriott Dothan provides free on-site parking for added convenience. The Dothan Opera House and Robert Jones Golf Trail are within 6 miles of the hotel. Dothan city center is 6 miles away.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
staff, breakfast, spacious room, cleanliness
I think the gym needs some more additions, maybe some free weights or a universal machine
Always a great stay when...
Everything was good
loved that they were pet friendly!
My husband & I were...
Dirty, TV, Gtm was horrible everything was broken and no weights
Probably will not stay again
It was very quiet, clean, staff was friendly and close to restaurants and shopping!
The lady that took care of breakfast was very nice and helpful.
It was not as clean as I would like for the price. I reserved 2 rooms and both rooms had partial rolls of toilet paper and paper towels. In these Covid times, I think paper goods should be fresh for each guest. My room has not been vacuumed. Food was left in the refrigerator from the previous guest. The sheets were questionable, and both rooms smelled like dirty ashtrays.
The people in the room next to us went in and out of their room and slammed the door each time from 9:00 until 2:30am. I tried calling the front desk and no one answered. At 2:30 am I walked to the front desk and finally a man came out of the office. I told him of the situation and he immediately made excuses for the people slamming the door. He said they “had just checked in” and they couldn’t possibly be making noise. Then he said he just “unstopped their toilet” and they weren’t making noise then. No apology was offered. I told him that I had a long drive and needed sleep and he shrugged his shoulders and walked off. I expect better since I was paying for two rooms at a very premium price.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.