Red Roof Inn Prattville
2585 Cobbs Hill Place
Prattville, AL 36066, US
Prattville, AL 36066, US
Book Now from $72/night
About This Property
This Red Roof Inn Prattville is 0.4 miles from Interstate 65 and 11 miles from downtown Montgomery. The hotel serves a continental breakfast. A 32-inch LCD HD TV and free Wi-Fi are provided in all rooms at Red Roof Inn Prattville. Helpful amenities include a tea/coffee maker and a hairdryer. The Red Roof Inn Prattville has a business center with fax, copy, and printing available. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day. Maxwell Air Force Base is less than 20 minutes from Red Roof Inn Prattville. The Capital Hill Golf Course is just over 2 miles away.
Deluxe King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe King Smoking (refundable)
ADA Deluxe King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Deluxe 2 Queen Beds Non-Smoking (refundable)
Superior King Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fence Around Pool
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Pool With View
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Soundproof Rooms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Nothing. Cash deposit was required when I arrived. I purchased hotel online and spoke with the desk clerk who never mentioned the upfront cash deposit... I never carry cash so after arriving with my things to meet my friend I had to leave and find an ATM. Horrible service
Negatives: Heat wasn't working in room 203
Positives: good service all around and room was clean and comfortable
Positives: at first the price.
Negatives: I had bugs in my bed they seem to care less about the issue.
Positives: Nothing and I'm waiting on my money
Negatives: New manger
Sad I want my money...
Positives: location and price
Negatives: room wasn’t stocked- barely had an half roll of TP & no Kleenex in box at all. the free breakfast was carb only stuff and not really fresh.
if I’m still broke in...
Negatives: no complaints
very good stay
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).