La Quinta by Wyndham Fairbanks Airport
4920 Dale Road
Fairbanks, AK 99709, US
La Quinta welcomes pets! There is a limit of 2 pets per room, with each pet weighing 75 lbs. or less. Cats and dogs are welcome and there are no breed restrictions. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $25 per pet, per night for up to 2 pets, with a maximum of $75 per stay.
About This Property
Conveniently located 0.5 miles from the Fairbanks International Airport, La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks Airport provides guests with free WiFi and a free airport shuttle. A microwave, small fridge and coffee maker are included in every warmly decorated room. Cable TV and a work desk are also featured. Soundproofing adds for extra privacy in each spacious room or suite. Free toiletries and a hairdryer are available for guests to use in the private bathroom. A sauna is another amenity offered by the hotel. Other features of La Quinta Inn & Suites Fairbanks Airport include a business center, a gift shop and on-site laundry facilities. Riverboat Discovery is 5 minutes' walk from the property. The University of Alaska is 3.4 miles from this lodge and the University of Alaska Museum is 10 minutes’ drive away. Fort Wainwright Military Base is 15 minutes' drive away.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Drop Off
- Airport Pick Up
- Airport Shuttle
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Key Card Access
- Kid Meals
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Location, size of room, and price
Breakfast and airport shuttle were late
ample parking with vehicle plug ins & a very clean hotel. Cleaning staff need a raise.
Clean, welcoming staff, comfortable, and...
The room was very nice and cozy and the staff were great, was not a bad stay overall would definately book here again
The morning breakfest was ok, eggs were kinda watery and the hash browns were cold to be honost, i was also held at gunpoint and robbed in the parking lot but i dont blame anyone at the hotel for that, and the fire alarm went off really late at night kinda scared the crap outta me
Breakfast was good. It is very close to the airport. Nice little gift shop.
No close eating places, all food had to be ordered in with delivery charge. Stayed in Jan. & semi-truck drivers came to spend the night & left their trucks running all night in parking lot, had to be moved to a room on the front side of the hotel because of the noise. We were to arrive at noon & told they could probably accommodate an early arrival when we made reservation, but a week before our arrival we were notified by email we would have to pay an extra $30 to check in early.
close to airport for early...
Very nice clean building. Staff were accommodating. The room was large and very comfortable
We were told the wrong hours for breakfast so we came down just as they were closing it up
the front desk lady is so nice and the room was very clean and warm. I also love the postcards they sell at the hotel
not I can think of
I liked how kind and helpful the staff is. The lady that makes breakfast always greets guests and made us feel as were at home.
it was pleasant, the staff...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.