4415 North Civic Center Plaza
Scottsdale, AZ 85251, US
Scottsdale, AZ 85251, US
Aloft Scottsdale welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area nearby.
Book Now from $124/night
About This Property
Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Aloft Scottsdale offers pet-friendly accommodations in Scottsdale, 3.1 mi from Desert Botanical Gardens. The hotel has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property. The nearest airport is Phenix Sky Harbor Airport, 6.8 mi from Aloft Scottsdale.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Traditional, Guest room, 1 King, No view (refundable)
Traditional, Guest room, 2 Double (refundable)
Splash King, Guest room, 1 King, Pool view (refundable)
Splash Double Double, Guest room, 2 Double, Pool view (refundable)
Aloft Suite, 1 Bedroom Junior Suite, 1 King, Limited view (refundable)
Sweet Suite, 1 Bedroom Studio Suite, 1 King, Pool view (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Kid-friendly Dinning
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Trash Cans
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: The location is definitely what I liked the most. Being able to walk from the hotel to multiple locations in the Entertainment District in every direction. The staff was very friendly and helpful. the bed was SO comfortable. The room was clean and smelled refreshing. The AC worked perfectly. I was pleasantly surprised by how quiet it was. There was fresh coffee, tea and grab and go breakfast available every morning. I enjoyed the fruit salad at breakfast and drinking my tea out on the patio area enjoying the view. I felt safe here. There was security guards and the sliding doors locked after a certain time and you have to use your room key to open it.
Negatives: A few hours after checking in, the front desk called me and said I had to change rooms because there was something wrong with the shower and they had to put the room “out of order”. I was a little irritated because I had unpacked and was getting ready to go to dinner. But they did give me as much time as I needed to move and the new room they put me in was only a few doors up. It turned out to be a minor inconvenience. The toilet definitely could have used a deeper scrubbing. All in all…I enjoyed my stay and would stay here again.
Perfect location. Nice staff. Comfortable...
Negatives: Stark and cold feeling. TV didn’t work. No selection other than live tv (no PPV, etc). Remote was broken. Unpleasant response to requesting a room for the night. Very loud a/c unit in room. Breakfast was stark and messy. Cheap hotels present it better. Couldn’t believe this was A Loft for $275/night.
Wish I chose somewhere else.
Positives: Good location but noisy in the weekend nights.
Negatives: It was too expensive for the hotel level. They did not made my room everyday or add soap. The breakfast was super basic and in an uncomfortable place. The staff was not welcoming. The bed was short. The restroom is super basic. I found it super expensive for the level of the hotel and the service. It’s a 100 USD/night value, not a 250 plus per night.
It’s a 100 USD/night value,...
Positives: Close to Downtown Scottsdale and fun Restaurants, Pubs, Activities.
Negatives: The Room itself. Uncomfortable, KOA Campground like bathroom, Bath Towels had someone else’s Mascara on them (and who knows what else
Nasty Room not worth the...
Positives: I liked the upgraded room, it was a lot more romantic for my weekend. Megan is AMAZING!
Negatives: The price
Negatives: The room was dirty and the halls were as well.
Positives: it walking distance from where I need to go and I don’t need to drive my car
Negatives: the price
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).