Home2 Suites By Hilton North Scottsdale Near Mayo Clinic
20001 N. Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85255, US
Scottsdale, AZ 85255, US
Book Now from $271/night
About This Property
Conveniently located in the North Scottsdale district of Scottsdale, Home2 Suites By Hilton North Scottsdale Near Mayo Clinic is located 23 miles from Copper Square, 23 miles from Phoenix Convention Center and 4.5 miles from Musical Instrument Museum. The property is around 8.7 miles from Troon North Golf Club, 10 miles from OdySea Aquarium and 12 miles from Deer Valley Rock Art Center. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge. At the hotel, each room is equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. Certain rooms include a kitchen with a fridge and a microwave. Guest rooms at Home2 Suites By Hilton North Scottsdale Near Mayo Clinic include air conditioning and a closet. A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation. Home2 Suites By Hilton North Scottsdale Near Mayo Clinic also provides a business center and guests can use the on-site ATM machine or use the fax machine and photocopier at the hotel. Speaking English and Spanish at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock. Wrigley Mansion is 17 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton North Scottsdale Near Mayo Clinic, while Castles and Coasters is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 3.7 miles from the accommodation.
1 King Bed Studio Suite (refundable)
2 Queen Beds Studio Suite (refundable)
1 King Bed 1 Bedroom Suite (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 11:00AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Auditory Guidance
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Emergency Cord In Bathroom
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Key Access
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Security Alarm
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: great location
wonderful stay very enjoyable
Negatives: parking fee
Positives: Fast check in. Rooms are great. Nothing bad
Negatives: Can't think of anything we didn't loke.
Positives: room was great
Negatives: the charge to park. I have stayed at many Home 2 properties and to be surprised by a fee to park was most disappointing. Staff said it was shown on the scroll screen, well knowing your properties as well as I do I did not feel the need to scroll. So I was surprised that an additional cost would be incurred for the stay. I will avoid this in the future and choose other sites.
Hate the parking fee
Positives: it was clean
Negatives: surprised about having to pay for parking. it was not close to anything
I would not stay there...
Positives: I loved the central location to many things in the area. The bed was comfortable and my wife wants to know where to get those pillows.
Negatives: I would have enjoyed a bit more variety in breakfast day to day.
My stay exceeded my expectations...
Positives: clean, nice fitness center, friendly staff
Negatives: Had to wait in line to check in due to only one staff member working. Also, room wasn’t ready when we arrived at 3:30 and had to wait.
Pleasant stay. Nice amenities.
Positives: very clean facility.
Negatives: I thought that charging me $10 per day to park my car on a flat surface parking lot was ridiculous. Parking should be complimentary.
The hotel facilities were great
Positives: clean, new and good breakfast.
Negatives: they gave us a key to a room that wasn’t cleaned and had someone’s stuff in it.
nice place would stay here...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).