Aloft Hotel Rogers Bentonville
1103 South 52nd Street
Rogers, AR 72758, US
Aloft Hotel Rogers Bentonville welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $25 per night. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Pets may not be left unattended in room.
About This Property
Featuring 4-star accommodations, Aloft Hotel Rogers Bentonville is located in Rogers, 1.4 miles from Walmart Corporate Headquarters and 3.6 miles from Frisco Station Mall. Featuring a bar, the 4-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. There's a fitness center, evening entertainment and a 24-hour front desk. Guests at the hotel can enjoy an American breakfast. Guests can enjoy playing pool, or take advantage of the business center. Southgate Shopping Center is 4.2 miles from Aloft Hotel Rogers Bentonville, while Walnut Plaza Shopping Center is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, 12 miles from the accommodation.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Concierge Desk
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Audible Alarm
- Bathtub Seats Available
- Bathtub With Grab Bar Available
- Body Thermometer Available
- Car Rental Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Roll-in Shower Available
- Room And Suites Access Through Exterior Corridor
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toilet Seats At Wheelchair Height Available
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
I liked the location, it was close to a concert venue I was attending. I liked the front staff when checking in.
Mold on the ceiling of the shower. Lots of noise from the hallways.
Good but not great, won’t...
The staff were nice, we liked the overall design but it needs updating. Bar & bartender were nice.
The air conditioner in our room barely worked & thankfully it was not hot out. The mattress needs to be replaced- not comfortable. Very cheap linens & towels. Room smelled a bit like a cat. Fireplace by bar was broken, overall needs a deep cleaning & to fix/replace things that need to be replaced.
Only okay- needs a facelift...
Great location and modern hotel
Warning it is LOUD being right next to the freeway. No real food options at the hotel but plenty close by. Definitely not worth $199 a night we paid
Great location but loud for...
Location was great and easy to get in and out of parking lot. Front staff was wonderfully helpful and friendly.
A microwave would have been a nice added amenity
Excellent modern hotel
location was great, staff was nice, they gave us extra towels.
first of all I booked this knowing the rate was higher than normal but we loved that their was a bar, a pool table, a nice breakfast….. we didn’t get to Enjoy of any of it! The baseball kids were all over the lobby All afternoon, then again all night long until midnight! My kids didn’t get to enjoy any of it!
then we go to breakfast and they tell us we didn’t pay for breakfast so we had to send them a picture showing that we booked with breakfast! only to find out the breakfast was a muffin or cereal. i don’t ask for much but I was told their was English muffins and such. none of that.
our total cost of the room includes the amenities and we didn’t get any of them!
Pool stick were in terrible shape And also no chalk. Why offer a pool table and u can't play?
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.