Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda
125 South Festival Drive
Anaheim, CA 92808, US
Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda is pet friendly. The pet fee is USD $100 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. *No pet weight limit. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Just 20 minutes from Disneyland and 25 minutes from the Anaheim Convention Center, this hotel features free in-room Wi-Fi, room service, an outdoor pool, and a hot tub. The Anaheim Hills Residence Inn guest rooms are furnished with a sofa, work desk, and fireplace. They feature a full kitchen complete with stovetop, oven, and pantry. Dinnerware and cookware are provided. The Residence Inn Anaheim Hills/Yorba Linda facilities include an on-site gym, business center and game court. Laundry services and a continental breakfast are also available. The Anaheim Hills Festival Center is next to this Anaheim Hills hotel. The Anaheim Hills Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 4
- The pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
- 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- The pet fee is USD $100 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Internet Services
- Invoice Provided
- Ironing Service
- Key Card Access
- Kid-friendly Buffet
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Safety Deposit Box
- Shallow End
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Trouser Press
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
It was incredibly clean and comfortable. We moved to this hotel after a horrific experience at another hotel and our vacation was salvaged. They have YouTube on the TV so my 2 year old was so happy getting to watch the shows she likes in the morning. The room stayed pretty cool which was nice! The woman at the front desk when we checked in was absolutely wonderful and so helpful.
I wish we could have adjusted the suit just a tiny bit more but the hotel is kept at 72. Our family just prefers it a little colder but it was still comfortable. The breakfast was just okay but whatever it’s close enough to great food places it doesn’t matter. The luggage cars need a little repair but you do get a good laugh out of pushing them and trying to maneuver into the elevator.
A home away from home! We booked a room with kitchenette, full size fridge with freezer, electric stove, microwave and dishwasher. Full size shampoo, conditioner and body soap. Breakfast is REAL BREAKFAST! I’d say full menu in my opinion and varies daily. Pets are welcome! There is also a designated pet area for them to go potty. There are fast food restaurants nearby, a pet hospital, Target and Costco. I highly recommend it here. It is 20-ish away from Disney but we like to drive.
I have always loved this hotel. For the most part staff is friendly and helpful, rooms are excellent and spacious and I love the kitchen BUT EVERY KITCHEN NEEDS AN OVEN TOO.
This visit qas terrible. No staff to help me to my car with my bags. I ha e one hand and was in an accessable.room. The rooms usually have mirrored closet doors. I love them because you can see your entire self for work purposes. This room didn't have them. Front desk wouldn't get them from another empty room. Didn't even try. I paid for my room and those mirrors to be there. Also was supposed to be a walk in shower, it was a tub shower. No oven. The rooms are not inexpensive and ai have stayed there enough to know what should be in the room and these important items were missing and NO ONE was going to change it or even try to help me out. Aweful experience this time. I should be refunded some money for this aweful stay.
Train your staff to go...
the room smelled like vomit and was just really dirty a big stain of vomit was underneath the sink
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.