10165 North De Anza Blvd
Cupertino, CA 95014, US
Cupertino, CA 95014, US
Aloft Cupertino welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $40 per dog, per night. The number of pets allowed is 1. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $209/night
About This Property
Just a 10-minute walk from Apple Headquarters, this modern Cupertino hotel features free Wi-Fi. A 24-hour indoor pool, fitness center and snack bar are available for guest convenience. A 42-inch flat-screen TV and large windows are available in each spacious guest room at Aloft Cupertino. The private bathroom provides Bliss bath amenities and a walk-in shower. The W XYZ Bar, on site, features specialty cocktails, beer and wine as well as DJ entertainment or live entertainment on select evenings. Pool tables are available in the Re:mix lounge. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Cupertino Aloft. A business center is on site. A transportation service to the local area is available. Upscale shopping and dining at Santana Row is a 10-minute drive away. San Jose International Airport is 10 miles away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Savvy, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Auditory Guidance
- Bicycle Rental
- Board Games/puzzles
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Evening Entertainment
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Games Room
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Higher Level Toilet
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Lower Bathroom Sink
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Packed Lunches
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Snack Bar
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Visual Aids: Tactile Signs
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: The location and room size
Positives: I love the staff they were friendly and nice. I also love th atmosphere of the place inside.
Negatives: Don’t have any complaints
I love this Aloft so...
Positives: I like that it was modern.
Negatives: You can hear guests through the door as they walk by and talk also when nearby rooms let their door slam.
Attractive room. I would stay...
Positives: Good location
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).