Extended Stay America Suites - Dublin - Hacienda Dr
4500 Dublin Boulevard
Dublin, CA 94568, US
Dublin, CA 94568, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $95/night
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Dublin - Hacienda Dr. is located in Dublin and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Dublin is equipped with a stove top, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities, upgraded bedding with extra pillows. The property offers grab-and-go breakfast, free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Wente Vineyard, the Paragon Outlet Mall and the Diablo Ranch Golf Course.
Studio Queen Accessible, Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: to small
Positives: Easy access, clean, convenient property.
Negatives: Only thing missing is an ice machine
Just what i needed for...
Negatives: Front staff was a bit rude when I checked in. I called the hotel prior to my arrival to query about an early check-in. Other staff I spoke with stated they had our room ready; we arrived an hour earlier. She could definitely be retrained for customer service
Great location, mediocre facility and...
Positives: Got ring worm from the beds
Negatives: Nothing was ready on time No consideration for people disabled
Positives: Located in the middle of everything, making traveling to places fast and simple. Clean and comfortable rooms, plenty of space, and friendly staff make it feel like home.
Positives: proximity of other locations
Negatives: I had two people next door that played tv too loud
it was okay
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).