Aloft El Segundo - Los Angeles Airport
475 North Pacific Coast Highway
El Segundo, CA 90245, US
El Segundo, CA 90245, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft El Segundo - Los Angeles Airport. Pet fee is USD $50 per room per day. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $171/night
About This Property
Conveniently located 1.2 mi away from Los Angeles International Airport, Aloft El Segundo - Los Angeles Airport offers free WiFi. This hotel features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a fitness center. A flat-screen cable TV and an iPod dock are provided in each air-conditioned room at this hotel. Each bright modern room has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. Guests can enjoy lite fare and drinks at the hotel bar, while re:fuel by Aloft offers 24-hour grab and go cuisine. Private parking is available on site. A free shuttle service to Los Angeles International Airport is available to guests. Santa Monica is 8.7 mi from Aloft El Segundo - Los Angeles Airport, Sofi Stadium is 6.2 mi from the property. Downtown Los Angeles is 12 mi away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft King, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Aloft 2 Queens, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Breezy King, Larger Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Breezy 2 Queens, Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alarm Clock
- Alternative Meal Arrangement
- Audible Alarm
- Bicycle Parking
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Entertainment Services
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Flashing Door Knocker Available
- Free Face Masks
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Happy Hour
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Individually-wrapped Food Options
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- Off-Site Parking
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Yoga Room
Positives: The ambience was nice, staff was friendly, and the location was super convenient!
Positives: the new renovation. The rooms were beautiful.
it was a peaceful stay.
Positives: Location, staff, room
Negatives: Gate would not open with card.
Positives: Upgraded Boutique facility with basic but good amenities
Negatives: $25 parking unnecessary. My room smelled like marijuana for the first 36 hours. Air conditioning is not truly dehumidified air conditioning but a heat pump system.
Positives: great location ! great hotel with much stuff to do and activities, great restaurants and fast food !
Positives: I did not stay because the hotel did not receive payment from booking.com or atleast they said they didn’t. This was the absolute worse experience I’ve ever had with a hotel and an online booking company. The hotel staff was terribly rude and did not even care or try to accommodate me in any type of way pending an answer from booking.com even though they saw that my reservation was complete. They wanted me to pay upfront and then get reimbursed by booking.com. I’m still waiting on a refund. I WILL NEVER EVER CONSIDER STAYING IN THIS HOTEL I WOYLD RATHER SLEEP IN MY CAR. Terrible terrible customer service.
Negatives: TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND UNDER STAFFED. One of the staff had sagging pants and you could see his underwear, just a very unprofessional place.
STAT AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL
Positives: location only. nothing else. some great staff of course but with bad hotel policies… poor people.
Negatives: first room: no curtain. uphill battle to get a new room. second room: door did not close from the outside. impossible to get a new room. ridiculous. when I left for dinner had to leave my luggage with hotel staff. hotel policies… is what they cited. “we’re waiting for curtains”. then why do you rent out an airport hotel room without curtains where people typically sleep at odd hours? finally, they use so much air freshener spray that one wonders what rotten dirt they’re trying to hide. OMG
Checked into ALoft, left with...
Positives: Friendly staff, clean and modern. Nice fireplace in the yard. Thank you
Positives: Excellent customer service through the online bookings team Free shuttle bus to/from airport Free continental breakfast. good choice of beverage and food options Lovely rooms, quality linen
Negatives: The front desk lady wasn’t the most welcoming. Despite the customer service team providing a written guarantee that we would have breakfast for 4 people, the front desk staff still questioned it on arrival and I needed to provide written proof. The hotel needs to fix the reservation system to align with booking.com prices and inclusions. If there are 4 people booked for a reservation, it makes logical sense 4 continental breakfasts are included. We were initially told by the Hotel after we had made the booking, that only one breakfast would be included.
Good quality hotel for short...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).