Red Roof Inn Lompoc
1020 East Ocean Avenue
Lompoc, CA 93436, US
Pets stay FREE of charge. One well-behaved family pet per room. Pet weight limit is 80 lbs.
About This Property
Only 10 miles from Vandenberg Air Force Base, this completely non-smoking hotel has rooms with free Wi-Fi. A guest laundromat is on site. Each air-conditioned room at Red Roof Inn features a cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator. All rooms include tea and coffee-making facilities. Select rooms feature kitchenettes and a sofa with sitting area. A 24-hour front desk is available at Inn Red Roof. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available. Lompoc Wine Ghetto Tasting Room is a 15-minute walk from this hotel. La Purisima Golf Course is 4 miles away.
Deluxe Queen Smoke Free (non-refundable)
- Deluxe Queen Smoke Free - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
Deluxe 2 Queen Beds Smoke Free (non-refundable)
- Deluxe 2 Queen Beds Smoke Free - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
Superior King Smoke Free (non-refundable)
- Superior King Smoke Free - Free WIFI, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Blackout Curtains
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Contactless Check-in/out
- DVD/CD Player
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Desk/workspace In All Rooms
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Golf Course
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access In Public Areas
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Private Entrance
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Service
- Room Towels Provided
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shops On Site
- Smoking Allowed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Toiletries Provided
- Vending Machine
- Wake Up Call
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bed was decent
When we checked in, there were no hand towels, no wash cloths, no soap, no shampoo, one almost used up roll of toilet paper, and no spares, no luggage rack, no hangers for hanging clothes. The bed looked mussed, as though someone had lain on it. The two handles on the dresser were greasy, as though they were covered with Vaseline. The exterior hallway to get from the parking lot to the room had a broken down laundry tub with sharp, broken edges obstructing the pathway.
I would never want to...
Absolutely shameful. We didn't stay it was shocking.
Booking.com should send a rep out to look at this place and should be ashamed they are offering it to people to stay in.
The reception staff said I could have a refund but had to get it from booking .com and booking.com say I have to get it from Red Roof. Typical deceptive behaviour neither of them taking responsibility and cheating.poeople out of their money. My advice is Avoid!!!
Having to sign a disclaimer to say we wouldn't smoke in the room and then finding the bedding covered in cigarette burns. The room smelt of stale smoke, it was dirty and in a poor state of repair. The outside was filthy and did not feel safe.
not so clean
From the minute I checked in the entire staff was very friendly the night manager was excellent same with the evening manager housekeeping staff superb I will be staying here in the future when I come to the city
From the minute I checked...
1. When we got inside the room, it smelled like someone was just smoking inside.
2. We didn't have a trash can which is very important since we had our baby with us so we had to call the front desk for it.
3. The water in the shower suddenly gets really hot even if you turned the handle slowly it surprised me when it got really hot instantly so you gotta be extra careful.
4. There was no stirer for when I made coffee and put sugar and cream on it.
5. The pillowcases when we first got inside the room were all crumpled. It could've use some ironing.
we had the most horrible stay of our trip in this motel for the following reasons: The room smelled really bad, I think that the cleaning has not been done for a long time (papers on the floor, soap stuck in the shower, poop on the bathroom wall, dust everywhere), the door had a huge hole in it, the beds were uncomfortable. But if that was all we would have gone over, but impossible to sleep because the rooms around had very noisy people who spoke very loudly right outside our door until 1am, then someone came came knocking on our door at 3am to ask if we had stolen a red bike... (you have a priori a video surveillance if you want to check what we are saying) unacceptable!!! I ask you for compensation, it's the least we can do for this horrible experience you made our children live.
I liked the location.
The neighbor was upset because our door was loud when it closed.
It is a nice hotel...
little high priced
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.