Kimpton Hotel Wilshire an IHG Hotel
6317 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90048, US
Los Angeles, CA 90048, US
Kimpton welcomes all pets! Pets always stay free and no pet deposit is required. Any number of pets are welcome regardless of size, weight, kind, or breed.
About This Property
This modern Los Angeles hotel offers rooms with a flat-screen cable TV. A rooftop pool and a furnished sun terrace are available for guest relaxation. The Los Angeles County Museum of Art, La Brea Tar Pits, and the Petersen Automotive Museum are within 15 minutes' walking distance away. An iPod docking station is featured in all rooms and suites at The Kimpton Hotel Wilshire. Private bathrooms boast slippers and plush bathrobes for guest comfort. Select rooms offer area views. The nonsmoking hotel offers a business center with laptop stations for guest use. A concierge service, providing guest assistance with area attractions, and a 24-hour reception are featured. Universal Studios Hollywood is 30 minutes’ drive from The Kimpton Hotel Wilshire Paramount Pictures is 4 mi away.
Pet amenities include plush pet-bed loaners in your guest room, food, water bowls and mats. They also offer a concierge list of nearby pet-friendly restaurants, parks, groomers and pet boutiques; door hangers to alert other hotel guests and staff that your cat, dog, or other beloved pet is in the room; and courtesy bags for walking your dog. Plus - nightly wine receptions where pets are welcome to join the party at select hotels!
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast In The Room
- Business Centre
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Paid WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Pool Bar
- Pool With View
- Private Parking
- Rooftop Pool
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Shallow End
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Trouser Press
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Valet Parking
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: The coffee and food were great.
Negatives: I called the front desk 5 times within 4 hours to get more towels, a blanket and pillows for the sofa bed. I prepaid for my room and I was charged again for the room the day after I left.
Positives: good bathroom
Negatives: bed mattress felt cheap for a hotel and i dont think the overall stay was worth the price
not bad but would probably...
Negatives: I booked a queen terrace room and when I arrived at 4 pm I was told it wasn’t ready ( checkin is 3) they said they would refund the difference if I took a double room . after many calls and emails and being sent between booking .com and the hotel I still dont have a refund 6 weeks later . plus I seem to have been charged for $17 for something ????
nice hotel but needs to...
Positives: small and quiet
Negatives: our room had a very strong marijuana smell and our 6 year old son has asthma. We opened windows as best as possible, however no room swap available.
We did like the room-if...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Los Angeles
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).