Maison 140 Beverly Hills
140 Lasky Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90212, US
Los Angeles, CA 90212, US
Book Now from $210/night
About This Property
A vibrant Beverly Hills boutique hotel that features a distinctive setting. Slip into the French and far east-inspired modes of Maison 140, an intimate, 44-room boutique hotel in the heart of Beverly Hills. This unique Beverly Hills hotel was redesigned by Kelly Wearstler Interior Design as a contemporary tribute to the classic Parisian inns of the last century. Visually striking, yet inviting and warm - Maison 140 Beverly Hills boutique hotel is the city's perfect pied-a-terre for the imaginative traveler.
Standard Queen Room (refundable)
Standard Queen (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Evening Entertainment
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Tour Desk
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
Recent ReviewsComing soon!
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Los Angeles
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).