Residence Inn by Marriott Beverly Hills
1177 South Beverly Drive
Los Angeles, CA 90035, US
Los Angeles, CA 90035, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Beverly Hills welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $125 per stay plus USD $10 per day, per pet. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 20 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room when crated. Dog potty area on property.
About This Property
Located less than a mile from Rodeo Drive, Residence Inn Beverly Hills offers all suite accommodations. It features a hot tub and a well-equipped gym. A daily breakfast is included. Rooms at the Residence Inn hotel are furnished in a contemporary style with a 49-inch LG flat-screen TV and free WiFi. The bedrooms are equipped with crisp linens, thick mattresses and fluffy pillows, while the kitchens feature a microwave, a coffee machine and an iHome. Guests can cook their own food or discover many fine dining options along Wilshire and Beverly Boulevards. In-house vending machines provide snacks and drinks and barbecue facilities are located on site. Popular nearby attractions include Rancho Park and Golf Course and the Los Angeles Country Club, both within a 5-minute drive from the Residence Inn Beverly Hills hotel.
We're sorry! There is no availability for the dates you selected.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Bicycle Rental
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Family Rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Parking Garage
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Secured Parking
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Toilet was newly renovated, size location. Staff. Complete facilities microwave stove etx
Negatives: Old furniture.
Positives: location. Size of the room.
Negatives: Small window and little light. Parking was outrageously expensive and was not clearly posted on booking.com.
good but expensive.
Positives: the rooms were very spacious and clean. very friendly staff
Negatives: breakfast was simple but healthy
it was a very enjoyable...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Los Angeles
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).