W Los Angeles – West Beverly Hills
930 Hilgard Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90024, US
Los Angeles, CA 90024, US
W Los Angeles – West Beverly Hills welcomes four-legged guests at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $50 above the daily room charge. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. **In common areas, pets must be on leash or in carrier.
Book Now from $319/night
About This Property
Located at the foothills of Bel Air and adjacent to Beverly Hills, the W Los Angeles - West Beverly Hills is a luxury boutique hotel that is conveniently located 15 minutes away from the world-renowned beaches of Santa Monica, as well as the entertainment options available on the Sunset Strip. Additionally, the property features an outdoor heated pool and fully-equipped 24-hour gym. All rooms feature a seating area, a spacious work desk with a designer white office chair, and cutting-edge technology such as a flat-screen TV, DVD/CD player, and High-Speed Internet Access. In-room mini-bars and fridges are also provided. The property features a 24-hour business center and offers Whatever/Whenever service to help guests arrange reservations, car rentals, and other activities. The Hideout offers outdoor drinks and dining, while Living Room Bar serves lite bites and a signature cocktail menu. For dinner, guests can visit STK, a contemporary and stylish steakhouse that puts a trendy spin on the classic American steakhouse experience. Los Angeles International Airport is conveniently located just 10 miles away from the property, and other popular attractions like Rodeo Drive, Hollywood Boulevard, and the Getty Museum are just a 10 minute drive away.
This luxury hotel pulls out all the stops for both human and pet guests. Their P.A.W. (Pets Are Welcome) Program offers guests a welcome packet with toys, treats, a specialized W Hotels pet tag, clean-up bags, and a list of available pet services. Pet friendly rooms feature a custom pet bed, food and water bowls, and turndown treats just for the furry kind.
Wonderful Studio, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Fantastic Studio, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Spectacular Queen Suite, 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 Queen (non-refundable)
Spectacular King Suite, 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King (non-refundable)
Spectacular Corner Suite, 1 Bedroom Suite, 1 King (non-refundable)
Spectacular Double Suite, 1 Bedroom Suite, 2 Double (non-refundable)
Marvelous Suite, 1 Bedroom Suite, King (non-refundable)
Fabulous Suite, 2 Bedroom Suite, 1 King or 1 Queen (non-refundable)
Mega Suite, 2 Bedroom Suite, 1 King or 1 Queen (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- Car Rental Available
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in/out
- DVD/CD/Blu-ray Player
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Grocery Delivery
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Internet Access
- Internet Access (charges May Apply)
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mini Bar
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Phone In Bathroom
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Poolside Bar
- Professional Cleaning Services
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Restaurant (special Diets Available)
- Room Service
- Room Windows That Open
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Secondary Lock On Windows Available
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shops On Site
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- TTY/TDD Compatibility Available
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Ticket Services
- Toiletries Provided
- Tour Services
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Video Game Console
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas (charges May Apply)
Positives: service was amazing
only stayed for 24hours but...
Positives: the location was great. clean nice and friendly service. Loved that STK was in the hotel had no idea great food.
Negatives: loved everything
beautiful hotel, it was our...
I'm very like stay from...
I'm like stay for HOTEL...
I'm like stay for hotel...
Positives: just good and friendly staff
Negatives: Our room was very cold, reported this problem to the hotel staff, but nothing changed.
Positives: great staff, great hotel, great location!! would definitely stay there over and over again.
Negatives: nothing at all
recommend W Beverly Hills to...
Positives: Loved the location.
Negatives: The hotel smelled like weed - really bad. In my room and through the halls.
Negatives: stairs at entrance when wet, are dangerous
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Los Angeles
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).