Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach
1700 North Sepulveda Boulevard
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, US
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266, US
Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $150 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 2. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome. Pets may be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $247/night
About This Property
The Santa Monica Pier is 12 miles from this hotel located in Manhattan Beach, California. It features an outdoor pool and guest studios provide fully equipped kitchens. Each studio at the Residence Inn Los Angeles LAX/Manhattan Beach is equipped with a stovetop and oven. Free Wi-Fi is included along with a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV and HBO. Los Angeles Residence Inn Manhattan Beach includes barbecue facilities. Guests can also use the on-site laundry facilities. Downtown Los Angeles is 19.9 miles from the hotel. The Residence Inn Manhattan Beach is 4.7 miles from Los Angeles International Airport.
Newly Renovated, Studio, 1 Queen, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 04:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- Car Hire
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Delivered Food Is Securely Covered
- Designated Smoking Area
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fence Around Pool
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free WiFi
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heated Pool
- Internet Services
- Key Card Access
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Minimarket On Site
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Picnic Area
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shallow End
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Visual Aids: Braille
- Wheelchair Accessible
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Negatives: We have been trying to contact for weeks requesting a refund however you do not respond but want us to rate !! You guys are funny
Positives: The cleaning staff and the breakfast crew were exceptionally polite. The breakfast facilities were incredible.
Negatives: The peeled wallpaper, water damaged paint, broken toilet paper holder, black stains around the air vents, and small bed.
We were there for our...
Positives: The front desk attendant was extremely nice and welcoming
Negatives: Everything was great
Best stay ever
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).