Aloft San Francisco Airport
401 East Millbrae Avenue
Millbrae, CA 94030, US
Millbrae, CA 94030, US
Aloft San Francisco Airport is pet friendly. Pet fee is USD $75 per night. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 40 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room. Dog potty area on property.
Book Now from $134/night
About This Property
Featuring a free transfer service to San Francisco International Airport, this modern hotel features an indoor pool and a late night bar. Free Wi-Fi and an iPod docking station are included in all guest rooms. A 42-inch flat-screen satellite TV with pay-per-view channels is featured in every air-conditioned room at the pet-friendly Aloft San Francisco Airport. All of the contemporary guest rooms include an iPod docking station, a refrigerator and coffee-making facilities. Open 24/7, guests of Aloft can stop by re:fuel by Aloft(SM) anytime for lite fare. Serving drinks and offering a bar menu, w xyz(SM) bar offers a relaxing atmosphere where hotel guests can mingle and unwind. A 24-hour reception is offered at San Francisco Airport Aloft. Guests have access to the on-site fitness center. Fax and photocopying services are available. The Millbrae BART/Caltrain station, with service to San Francisco and San Jose, is 10 minutes' walk away. Upscale shopping and dining in Burlingame is 2.5 miles away.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen (non-refundable)
Guest room, 1 King, High floor (non-refundable)
Guest room, 2 Queen, High floor (non-refundable)
King with Patio, Guest room, 1 King (non-refundable)
Suite, 1 King, Sofa bed (non-refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 3:00PM
Check out time: 12:00PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM Or Cash Withdraw On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessibility Meeting Spaces Available
- Accessible Bathtub Available
- Accessible Entrance To Swimming Pool
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Rooms Through Interior Corridor Available
- Accessible Rooms With 32-inch Wide Door Opening Available
- Accessible Route To Business Center
- Accessible Route To Fitness Center
- Accessible Route To Guest Rooms
- Accessible Route To The Registration Desk Available
- Accessible Shower Available
- Accessible Toilet
- Accessible Vanities Available
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- Airport Shuttle (Free)
- Airport Shuttle (charges May Apply)
- Alarm Clock
- Allergy-free Rooms Available
- Audible Alarm
- Blackout Curtains
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Chinese [Mandarin]
- Cleaning Products Available
- Closed-caption TV
- Coffee Shop
- Coffee/tea Maker
- Complimentary Drinking Water
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Convenience Store
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Designated Smoking Area
- Desk/workspace Available
- Electronic Room Key
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Food Delivery
- Free Face Masks
- Free Internet Access
- Free Internet Available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hair Dryer
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hearing Accessible Room And/or Kit Available
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Indoor Pool
- Ironing Amenities
- Laundry Services
- Lever Handles On Door Available
- Lowered Deadbolt On Doors Available
- Lowered Electrical Outlets Available
- Lowered Night Guard On Doors Available
- Lowered View Port In Doors Available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers
- Main Entrance
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Mobility Accessibility Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- Non-slip Grab Bar Available
- Non-smoking Property
- On-site Accessible Restaurants/lounges
- On-site Parking
- Parking Available
- Parking Available (charges May Apply)
- Pets Allowed (charges May Apply)
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Private Entrance
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Room Towels Provided
- Safety Chain And/or Latch On Doors Available
- Safety Deposit Box
- Seating Area
- Self-closing Doors Available
- Self-operating Lift To Hotel Swimming Pools
- Separate Shower/bathtub
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Shuttle Service (charges May Apply)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Sleep Comfort Items
- Smoke Alarms
- Socket Near The Bed
- Soundproof Rooms Available
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- TV & Movies/Shows
- Temperature Check For Guests And Staff
- Toiletries Provided
- Trash Cans
- Valet Parking (charges May Apply)
- Vending Machine
- View Port In Door Available
- Visual Alarms
- Wake Up Call
- Wheelchair Accessible
Positives: location great. room comfortable clean and quiet. good shuttle service
Negatives: it doesn’t purport to be a restaurant hotel so not fair to complain about that. we had meals at the Marriott very close by.
did exactly what was required.
Positives: Clean, comfortable Great bar food
Great Airport Stay
Positives: The hotel provides convenient and comfortable shuttle bus access to the airport.
Negatives: The direction of the elevator should be clearly marked on the long corridor.
Love the location and planes...
Positives: Very convenient to the airport with free shuttle. Comfortable and clean room, great service at front desk.
Negatives: Wifi instructions didn't work and had to get front desk to help me get logged into the wifi.
Great location with a clean,...
Positives: Environment, food, pretty new
Negatives: Hard to contact the hotel, can get the shuttle from SFO, lots of noises
Not quite a pleasant start
Positives: Shuttle to/from airport was very convenient. Blackout curtains were helpful in the morning to get a bit more sleep. Easy to catch ride share or if you have 15/20 minutes to walk to a bunch of restaurants. This was our 2nd stay at this hotel as a starting and ending point for a trip to Europe.
Positives: We left too early to get breakfast.
Negatives: 54 dollar parking fee and they don’t help with the bags nor park your car. You have to walk many many yards on rain/sun to pick/park your car. I said I was parking my car for the night, which was a ridiculous 40 dollar fee. For my surprise they didn’t charge it on my bill only to give me a 54 dollar fine later.
Really bad. Consider commuting instead...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).