Aloft Mountain View
840 East El Camino Real
Mountain View, CA 94040, US
Mountain View, CA 94040, US
Pet guests are welcome at Aloft Mountain View. Pet fee is USD $40 per night, per pet. The number of pets allowed is 2. Dogs only. Pet weight limit is 50 lbs. *Dogs may not be left unattended in room.
Book Now from $149/night
About This Property
Aloft Mountain View features free bikes, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and shared lounge in Mountain View. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and an ATM, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can have a drink at the snack bar. Guests at the hotel can enjoy a à la carte or an American breakfast. Aloft Mountain View has a sun terrace. A business center and vending machines with snacks and drinks are available on site at the accommodation. Shoreline Amphitheatre is 4.1 miles from Aloft Mountain View, while San Jose Convention Center is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport, 8.7 miles from the hotel.
The pet friendly ARF program offers a special bed, bowl, and a doggie bag of woof-alicious treats and toys, all complimentary to use during your stay.
Aloft, Guest room, 1 King (refundable)
Breezy, Guest room, 1 King, High floor (refundable)
Aloft, Guest room, 2 King (refundable)
Savvy, Larger Guest room, King, Sofa bed (refundable)
Breezy, Guest room, 2 King, High floor (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 12:00 PM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- 24-hour Security
- ATM/cash Machine On Site
- Access To Health Care Professionals
- Accessible Parking
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Allergy-free Room
- Bicycle Rental
- Breakfast Takeaway Containers
- Business Centre
- CCTV In Common Areas
- CCTV Outside Property
- Cashless Payment Available
- Concierge Service
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Express Check-In/Check-Out
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Centre
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Ironing Service
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Luggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all Year)
- Packed Lunches
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Process In Place To Check Health Of Guests
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Box
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Secured Parking
- Security Alarm
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Snack Bar
- Special Diet Menus (on Request)
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Sun Loungers Or Beach Chairs
- Sun Terrace
- Swimming Pool
- Thermometers For Guests Provided By Property
- Trouser Press
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: Location was good from the perspective of being in central Silicon Valley, if you have a car. As a visitor without a car, then options were rather limited, although there were shops and some restaurants within easy walking distance. The hotel was rather basic, but very clean and the staff were universally excellent and helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable with an enormous TV, if that's important to you! Tea and coffee machine in the room, which was good.
Negatives: I thought it was a little expensive for what it was, although this is Silicon Valley. The food was poor. Breakfast was tolerable, but the one dinner I had there was just bad. Avoid. Really need a car or be ready for lots of cabs.
It was great for what...
Negatives: I am concerned that I was unaware that this was used as a homeless shelter during the pandemic. Although it felt clean, after finding this out I began to question: did they get new mattresses? Did they use bleach after this returned to a hotel?
Positives: My second stay here, might become my go-to hotel in the area. Spacious and clean modern rooms, comfortable bed. Central location in Mountain View, walk to coffee shops. Both stays were quiet at night, allowing a nice rest.
Negatives: The Internet is not secure and can be a bit slow. TV is huge but has an old-school cable menu, clunky to use.
Positives: pet friendly!!!
Negatives: breakfast. didn’t even go because staff warned it wasn’t the best after I inquired because of what I read online. disappointing.
king, friendly staff with clean...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
Explore Mountain View
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).