Extended Stay America Suites - Richmond - Hilltop Mall
3170 Garrity Way
Richmond, CA 94806, US
Richmond, CA 94806, US
Pets are always welcomed guests! Up to two pets are welcome in each guest room. To ensure that rooms stay fresh and clean, there is a $25 (+ tax) per day, per pet non-refundable cleaning fee (not to exceed $150 + tax per pet), payable the first night of your stay.
Book Now from $115/night
About This Property
This Extended Stay America - Richmond - Hilltop Mall is located in Richmond and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a kitchenette. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Every kitchen at Extended Stay America - Richmond is equipped with a stove-top, a microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows. The daily free grab-and-go breakfast includes breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea. The property offers free onsite parking. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Rosie the Riveter Home Front, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom and Fisherman's Wharf.
Studio Queen Accessible Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio Queen Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio King Non-Smoking (refundable)
Studio 2 Doubles Non-Smoking (refundable)
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time: 03:00 PM
Check out time: 11:00 AM
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- Cashless Payment Available
- Face Masks For Guests Available
- Facilities For Disabled Guests
- Family Rooms
- First Aid Kit Available
- Food Can Be Delivered To Guest Accommodation
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Non-smoking Throughout
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Private Parking
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- WiFi Available In All Areas
Positives: charity was AMAZING she made my stay 10x better
Positives: Staff was great and friendly.
Negatives: Everything else. Dirty, loud, very low water pressure, and the inside/outside was pretty dirty.
Budget but not even budget...
Positives: Just the TV service and free WiFi.
Negatives: Just not clean. Had ants crawling everywhere and on the beds and bathroom and sinks.
Positives: Free parking
Negatives: Desk staff entered my room without announcing or knocking first Double charged w/o consent or informing. Secure lock broken off Wires hanging from missing fire alarm No phone in room Bathtub dirty
Positives: the hotel was updated and clean
Negatives: the blanket on the bed was very very thin
it was a nice place,...
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
WHY BOOK WITH US?
TripsWithPets is recognized as a leader in the pet travel industry. Helping pet parents plan trips with their pets is what we do!
Our pet policies are updated regularly, providing accurate details about pet fees and other pet-related information.
We give back! As passionate animal advocates, we raise funds for 501(c)(3) organizations through our annual Partners for Animal Welfare Series (PAWS).