Quality Inn Elk Grove-Sacramento
7780 Stockton Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95823, US
Pets stay FREE of charge. One well-behaved family pet per room. Pet weight limit is 80 lbs.
About This Property
Rooms feature free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. Downtown Sacramento is 15 minutes’ drive away. An electric kettle and a coffee-machine are available in all rooms at the Quality Inn. A microwave and a small fridge are also provided. Free coffee is available in the lobby of the Quality Inn. A 24-hour reception, a snack center, and a business center are all offered for guest convenience. Sacramento California State University is 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Discovery Park is 20 minutes’ drive away.
1 King Bed, Nonsmoking (refundable)
- 1 King Bed, Nonsmoking - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Fridge, and Microwave.
- Sleeps up to 2
- Free cancellation
2 Double Beds, Suite, Nonsmoking, Upgrade (refundable)
- 2 Double Beds, Suite, Nonsmoking, Upgrade - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, and Free Parking.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Air Conditioning In Public Area
- CCTV Security In Common Areas
- Cashless Payment Available
- Cleaning Products Available
- Contactless Check-in/out
- Daily Disinfection
- Daily Housekeeping
- Designated Smoking Area
- Facilities For Disabled Guests Available
- Family Rooms
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit Available
- Fitness Center
- Free Breakfast
- Free Face Masks
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Guests Can Opt-out Of Daily Cleaning Service
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Heating In Public Area
- Hygiene Certification
- Laundry Services
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- On-site Parking
- Physical/social Distancing Guidelines
- Protective Screen Or Physical Barriers In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Smoke Alarms
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Staff Trained In Safety Protocol
- Sterilizing Equipment
- Vending Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
The breakfast was nice. The facility was difficult to get to.
One chair is not adequate for two people. The electrical outlets were hard to get to . The beds were a little high.
No hot water in the shower. Small beds.
Not the best Quality Inn
Breakfast was good !
The Staff was friendly.
Room and bathroom look recently updated.
Rooms are small. They are okay if you plan on just sleeping but if you are spending a lot of time in the room or have smaller kids, the room is too small.
Stayed overnight with my daughter...
The toilet was clogged had to go to the front desk to get a plunger. my credit card got double charge had to call the front office to clear it up took about a week and a half.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.