Residence Inn by Marriott Sacramento Cal Expo
1530 Howe Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825, US
Residence Inn by Marriott Sacramento Cal Expo welcomes pets at their pet-friendly accommodation. Pet fee is USD $150 per stay. The number of pets allowed is 3. Pet weight limit is 75 lbs. **Greatly appreciate your cleaning up after your pet. Dogs and cats are welcome.
About This Property
Located 1.5 miles from Raging Waters Sacramento, Residence Inn Sacramento Cal Expo features suites with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi. It has a heated outdoor pool, a hot tub and gym. The spacious suites offer flat-screen TVs with HBO and first-nighter kits. They provide sofa beds, sitting areas and desks and are also equipped with ironing facilities and hairdryers. Residence Inn Sacramento serves a breakfast buffet. It has a picnic area and offers grocery shopping services. A meeting room is available. Residence Inn is one mile from the Cal Expo and 2 miles from Arden Fair Mall. It is 4 miles from Sutter's Fort State Historic Park and 8 miles from Fairytale Town and Sacramento Zoo.
Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed (refundable)
- Studio, 1 King, Sofa bed - Free WIFI, Free Breakfast, Free Parking, Full Kitchen, and Fridge.
- Sleeps up to 3
- Free cancellation
- Pet fee is USD $150 per stay.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Check in / Check out
Check in time:
Check out time:
Features and Amenities
- All Plates, Cutlery, Glasses And Other Tableware Have Been Sanitized
- BBQ Facilities
- Bicycle Rental
- Cashless Payment Available
- Contactless Check-in/check-out
- Dry Cleaning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Fitness Centre
- Free Parking
- Grocery Deliveries
- Guest Accommodation Is Disinfected Between Stays
- Guest Accommodation Sealed After Cleaning
- Guests Have The Option To Cancel Any Cleaning Services For Their Accommodation During Their Stay
- Hand Sanitizer In Guest Accommodation And Key Areas
- Hot Tub/jacuzzi
- Internet Services
- Linens, Towels And Laundry Washed In Accordance With Local Authority Guidelines
- Mobile App For Room Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Parking On Site
- Physical Distancing In Dining Areas
- Physical Distancing Rules Followed
- Property Is Cleaned By Professional Cleaning Companies
- Screens Or Physical Barriers Placed Between Staff And Guests In Appropriate Areas
- Shared Stationery Such As Printed Menus, Magazines, Pens, And Paper Removed
- Staff Follow All Safety Protocols As Directed By Local Authorities
- Swimming Pool
- Table Tennis
- Use Of Cleaning Chemicals That Are Effective Against Coronavirus
- Vending Machine (Drinks)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
Location is nice and the morning breakfast kitchen crew was very kind and worked hard to keep everything fresh and staffed. Well done!
The kitchen staff was incredibly kind - we don’t eat pork for religious reasons, and we had asked if there was any further turkey sausage left because the sign had just changed to pork - she said no - we didn’t ask any further just said thank you, that’s ok. We were so surprised when later, she kindly sought us out and let us know she had put some extra turkey in the oven for the kids.
There were 2 people at the desk - and yet check-in took us over one hour! Because of this we will not return.
We had already provided a credit card and done the advanced forms. When manager finally came, she literally checked us in in about 3 minutes - and she kindly upgraded our room as well which was a sweet response. However, we were late to our engagement, because we needed to drop off the suitcases to make enough room in the car to carry passengers.
We did appreciate the clean rooms and the set up of the location, but our room also had a very musty smell, my kids thought it was cat pee? We left windows open.
You definitely have some people working there work hard and are very professional, but whoever was working desk at 3 o’clock on Saturday needs more training because an hour for check-in is not OK.
Probably won’t stay there again
Breakfast is the best
Best breakfast, very comfortable to...
Convenient location for our event.
The room smelled musty.
Bed was extremely uncomfortable and...
Breakfast and location
Landscape could use some TLC
Great breakfast options.
Exceptional for the CIM Marathon!
We had prepared Breakfast ready to pick up at 4.00am!
Great for CIM marathon!
I loved it all
I never received my deposit back the desk charged me extra when I got there & I never got it back
It was great getaway for...
Nice hotel , breakfast, the room was clean
The lady at the reception allowed to check in earlier ( I was tired after long flight- so special thanks for it )
Everything was good
The best part is the fresh coffee and good breakfast.
Comfotable stay. Lots of room to relax. Quiet. Well stocked kitchen if staying longer. Decent breakfast options.
Front desk and breakfast staff excellent.
Hotel advertises a fitness center and shows photos of a fitness center. There is no fitness center. Would not stay here again.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. TripsWithPets.com is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.